[Gllug] Website designer who doesn't suck

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Mar 4 16:56:45 UTC 2004

Dear GLLUGers:

We're trying to find a knowledgeable contract web designer, with an
eye for design, but someone we won't need to "educate" about the joys
of editing HTML by hand, conforming to standards, CSS, lightweight
Apache SSI designs, and search engine friendly layouts.

In other words, someone who doesn't think that just because they can
find Dreamweaver in the 'Start' menu on their Windows98 box, that
somehow qualifies them to design sites for major car companies[1].

I'm sure that people on GLLUG have built / had websites built for
them, so can you recommend anyone for us?  Preferably London based,
and available for contract work.

Rich.

[1] http://opel.de

Perl4Caml lets you use any Perl library in your type-safe Objective
CAML programs. http://www.merjis.com/developers/perl4caml/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk