[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (March 2004 Meeting)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 16:44:46 UTC 2004

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 11 Mar 2004
Time:  6pm onwards
Place: De Hems - 11 Macclesfield Street Soho - Tel 020 7437 2494
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529778&y=180890&z=1&sv=529750,180750&st=4&78&y=180890&z=1&sv=529750,180750&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Nearest Tube:  Piccadilly Circus
Phone: 020 8896 2600

This month's meeting will be held upstairs in De Hems,
a spacious Dutch bar in the heart of China Town, Soho.
A large range of beers from the continent are served
along with a selection of Dutch bar snacks.

As usual this month we will continue various linux
discussions and debates/punch-ups :) All are welcome
to attend, new, old and those inbetween. I'll have
a few Lonix shirts for sale which are still
cluttering up the basement.

The Linux User and Developer Expo 2004 is also
on the 20th and 21st April. You must register
here to attend http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/expo
As always Lonix will have a stand at the show
thanks to the folks at uklinux.net. There
will also be a host of other .Org groups and
companies exhibiting at the show. Thanks again to
uklinux.net for the support (go buy something
from them! :) )

Also I get a lot of people contacting me from
companies looking for staff and part time workers
to work with Linux and networking. If you are looking
for work then sign up to the Lonix mailing list
on the website where I will post them from now on.

Hope to see you next Thursday

Tushar Joshi

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk