[Gllug] Modified Knoppix

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 13:19:14 UTC 2004

On Sun 28 Mar, Mark Preston wrote:

> I would grateful if anybody on this list could explain the hosting
> options that might be available to enable me, or somebody else to upload
> this .iso image somewhere, so other people could download the .iso image

   You could always send a copy to the team that is trying to decide how
official organisations should acquire Open Source Software. I have been
invited to two conferences on this subject organised by the Prime Minister's
Office, they may like to have an example, and may even distribute it
themselves. There is also the official procurement site

http://www.ogc.gov.uk

I can provide contact details if required.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk