[Gllug] SCSI and /dev

Tom Schutzer-Weissmann TSCHUTZER-WEISSMANN at ofsted.gov.uk
Wed Mar 3 10:49:28 UTC 2004

Morning all.

I'm trying to get a tape drive to work. It seems to show up in /proc/scsi/scsi as channel 0, id 6, and it's the first entry. How can I find out which /dev entry it is?

Many thanks,
Tom

We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your
responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment to
this message.

The information in this email and any files transmitted with
it may be of a confidential nature and is intended solely for
the addressees. If you are not the intended addressee, any
disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

www.ofsted.gov.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk