[Gllug] PostgreSQL 7.3 / UNICODE database / BYTEA

Harry Mantheakis harry at mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 21:11:47 UTC 2004

Hi Richard

Thanks partly to you I am using Postgres :-)

But I am on 7.4.

I shall be happy to try your test on my system which is currently set up for
'testing' - which means I do not mind what kind of stuff I throw at it,
because the partition will get reformatted pretty soon for the 'real' thing.

I take it you can supply all the necessary scripts and data.

Kind regards

Harry Mantheakis

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk