[Gllug] anyone know a source for 3.5" DSDD floppy disks?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Mar 21 19:21:16 UTC 2004

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Matthew King said:
>|>ssh/xterm cut&paste
>| Not is they're *really* secure. Trust me, I work with servers like this.
>
> You mean they are or they're not secure?
>
> As long as you don't send the key over a link you  can't completely
> trust (ie. verified inter-dmz network) this is surely secure enough (scp
> rather than cut&paste of course).

Really secure systems (we're talking ones that have MAC labels and
security levels applied to every OS entity) will forbid e.g. cut and
paste from a more secure to a less secure xterm.

(They'll also forbid dragging a more secure X window over a less secure
one from generating repaint events, or this could be used as a channel
to get information from more-secure to less-secure. Hence, this sort of
X server has to be used with backing store enabled if you don't want it
to drive you insane.)

--
`The game proceeds with people picking up cards in turn, and every so
 often this is punctuated with a church council when everyone goes mad
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk