[Gllug] Re: Linux Seminar and Grid Computing

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 21:09:53 UTC 2004

Hi

> http://www.sheflug.co.uk/seminar.html
>
> You will need to book for the seminar.  This will cost you nothing
> at all.  A free lunch is included.   To register you can also call
> 0870 240 3934.   The Club UKonline site has a booking form for
> online booking at...
>
> http://www.clubukonline.co.uk/local-events/eventdetail.asp?id=60
>

> On the evening of the 24th of March Dr Ruediger Berlich will be
> with us from Germany to give a lecture at www.shu.ac.uk about grid
> computing.  The room number has not been fixed so far but we'll
> know the exact venue by next week.

Just to explain that we now have some final details for Ruediger's
lecture on the evening of the 24th.  This will take place at..the
Stephenson Lecture Theatre on Mappin Street booked for Wed 24th.
www.shu.ac.uk was not available.  The lecture is at
www.sheffield.ac.uk.  To find a map and directions have a look at
www.sheffield.ac.uk.  It might take you as much as 60 seconds to
search the site and find a map.

You might also like to know that you can go to Sheffield Midland
station and take a tram directly to the University of Sheffield.
www.supertram.com for that or call 01709 515151.

Hope we see you there.  Will reveal an 0800 number for
registration/booking soon.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk