[Gllug] Debian hopeless

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Mon Mar 8 12:30:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, David Pashley wrote:

> I assume that as you are installing Sarge, you would be using a
> debian-installer image to load it. Given that d-i is currently under
> quite a bit of development and neither it or Sarge are anywhere near
> release, it is expected to find problems.

Anaconda for Debian (Sarge) is apparently now very close to completion and
dos provide a workable install now.

You can download ISO images for Componentised Linux which is a Debian
Sarge based distro from Progeny.

I've jsut downloaded the install ISO and I intend to have a go at it later
today.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £23.75 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk