[Gllug] Debian hopeless

David Pashley david at davidpashley.com
Mon Mar 8 11:39:07 UTC 2004

On Mar 07, 2004 at 22:00, Garry Heaton praised the llamas by saying:
> After years of installing Red Hat and Mandrake without a hitch on one of my
> workstations I recently turned it over to server work and decided to have a
> go with Debian Sarge.

I assume that as you are installing Sarge, you would be using a
debian-installer image to load it. Given that d-i is currently under
quite a bit of development and neither it or Sarge are anywhere near
release, it is expected to find problems.

Please report a bug and help improve Debian.

NB I am a package maintainer

--
David Pashley
david at davidpashley.com