[Gllug] Linux Party!

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Mar 26 18:09:53 UTC 2004

Already on the website for the 21st, evening. I'm getting
together a good location, however aren't drinks in London
always expensive, ok last time at 5 pounds a pint it was a little
over the top, but well you don't have to drink the fancy stuff.
They do have carling as well!

Tushar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 09:04:34PM +0000, Dean wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 06:44:47PM +0000, John Southern wrote:
> > The London Linux Expo will soon be here (20 April - 21 April).
> > The Linux Party, will be held from 7.30pm in the Pizza Express at Olympia.
> > To help with the organisation, enterance is by ticket only.
> > Tickets cost ?15.
>
> > The alternative event is the Linux User & Developer Awards evening at ?176.25
> > a seat.
>
> Free software, expensive party? :)
>
> Will there also be a Lonix (free party, expensive drink :)) as per usual?
>
>   Dean
> --
> Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
> Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
>   --- Anon
> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8896 2600     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk