[Gllug] Urgent Help re USB please

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 21:00:55 UTC 2004

On Friday 05 Mar 2004 8:10 pm, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> ----------------------------------
> dlpsh -p /dev/usb/ttyUSB1
>
>    ERROR: No such device (19)
>
>    Press the HotSync button first and relaunch this conduit..
>
>    Unable to bind to port: /dev/usb/ttyUSB1
>    Please use --help for more information
> ------------------------------------

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble.  I take it you've also tried
combinations of:
(a) hitting HotSync first, then running dlpsh?
(b) using USB0?

After trying repetitions of these for a bit if you still have no joy I
recommend you go Goolging for help - support for M130 is definitely in the
visor module and your box recognises that it's there so you've only one small
step to go...  Good luck!

Cheers,

Richard.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."
FB53 8184 E61F 3604 FBF3 4CCB EF07 2942 30F2 739E