[Gllug] linux course

NorthLondon John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 13:49:06 UTC 2004

On 11 Mar 2004, at 13:29, Mamading Ceesay wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:57:32 -0500
> Orlando Arzuza Otálora wrote:
>

>> HI,  my name is Orlando and I am looking for a Linux course.  I have
>> been sudying Linux by myself, but I am still in a very basic level.
>> Please send me all the information that you have about Linux, short
>> and long term courses.  I would rather to find a course in London,
>> where I am living, but anyway I would like to know all the available
>> options.
>>

> Here's one option:
>
> Learning Tree run their London based courses in Euston.  You can find a
> list of their Linux-related courses at
> http://www.learningtree.co.uk/ilt/direct/ilt9.htm

Also, check out Floodlight for listings of courses in London.
www.floodlight.co.uk

9 results searching for linux under computers: operating systems
http://www.floodlight.co.uk/cgi/new_new/database2/db.cgi?
db=4&Subject=Computers%3A+Operating+systems&Geo=&Days=&termcode=&Cou=lin
ux&view_records=1&x=0&y=0

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk