[Gllug] Traceroute query

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Sun May 30 20:34:04 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 21:26, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Are you even running
> >> Linux?  "-I" has been a traceroute option for packet for as long as I
> >> can conveniently recall.
>
> > Whether or not it's Linux is a matter of opinion I suppose, but it's
> > SuSE Linux 9.1 ;o)
>
> Try a modern operating system, http://www.debian.org/
>
> ;)

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that.  I liked SuSE 9.0 when I migrated to
that from FC1, enough that I decided it'd be worth the money for 9.1
when it was released.  So far I've been a bit disappointed: Gnome was
out of date before the it arrived, I can no longer sync Evolution with
my Palm and now I'm discovering silly little things like this.

Dunno what's going on there but I'm tempted by Sarge!

Richard.

--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

FB53 8184 E61F 3604 FBF3  4CCB EF07 2942 30F2 739E