[Gllug] Sound problem

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun May 16 08:21:46 UTC 2004

On Sun 16 May, Chanka A. Perera wrote:

> --- Amias Channer <gllug at amias.org.uk> wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 May 2004 07:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
> > "Chanka A. Perera" <chanka_perera at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > problem is even if i plug my head phone still i
> > can
> > > hear sound from speeker at inside the cpu. so i
> > can't
> > > hear any songs at office :( , it's not getting
> > stop.

   I am surprised that we do not have more problems with the current fashion
for ever faster boards in see-through cases instead of the carefully
screened boxes with additional contacts around the covers. Manufacturers are
supposed to do RF radiation checks, and boxes should then have a CE tested
label, but I have not seen one for ages.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk