[Gllug] SCO share price

Jack Richards jack at gnu-solutions.com
Mon May 10 19:30:56 UTC 2004

I would have to say that Baystar finally called DMbs' bluff :-)

Quoting John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk>:

> After looking like a rather tempting ski run for weeks, today SCO's
> share price (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=SCOX&t=1d) looks like
> something nastier than a black run.  Anyone know what's made it drop so
> vertically today?
>
> John
>
> --

Jack Richards

GNU Solutions Ltd
Atlantic House
Imperial Way
Reading
Berks.
RG2 0TD

web   : www.gnu-solutions.com
email : jack at gnu-solutions.com
Office: +44 (0)870  250 9219
DDI   : +44 (0)1462 634 410
Mobile: +44 (0)7788 437 904
Fax   : +44 (0)871  277 1937

*

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please accept our apology.
We should be obliged if you would email them by return.

Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk