[Gllug] Mozilla Firefox takes focus in KDE

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon May 10 17:53:00 UTC 2004

The fact that nobody else has encountered this problem (and Google
didn't have anything useful) made me suspicious, so I poked around a
bit.  Turns out one of the extensions I'm running, "Tabbrowser
Extensions", has quite a few focus options.  The defaults make it act
like IE on steroids.

Telling it to never grab focus seems to have solved my problem...
It's quite configurable, so I guess some people might want focus
grabbed in certain situations (manually typed URL in Location field,
perhaps).

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "The problem with a system that needs competent managers
  is that it needs competent managers."
- Graydon Saunders
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk