[Gllug] Odeon website

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu May 20 11:18:10 UTC 2004

On Thursday, 20 May 2004, Simon Perry wrote:
>Lol. It is amazing how many web designers forget to set a background
>color on the body element, they just expect everyone to have theirs set
>to white.

If I were partially sighted I'd force all colours to black-on-white,
links in blue or purple. Come to think of that, I do that anyway.

I am very happy having been told that Mozilla's tab extensions can
suppress new windows opening when links are clicked on (_what_
possesses Web designers to do that, I don't know) - it's another piece
of the puzzle of being completely immune to graphic design...

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk