[Gllug] OT: Hosting etc.

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Sun May 30 12:13:42 UTC 2004

I have been using HostCentric (http://www.hostcentric.com) for the last
5 years and have absolutely no issues EVER.  Ok, I have had 3 email
issues all of which turned out to be my Internet provider commandeering
port 25 regardless of the IP used.  They are a US based company, but at
$8.95 (~£5) for unix hosting including webmail, no setup fees, no
contract, 250 Mb Diskspace, 10 Gb traffic / month, 20 mailboxes, ability
to run CGI via Perl, PHP, or shell scripting, 1 MySQL database, AND a
shell account it is pretty tough to beat.

And, NO, I don't work for them or get commission :)

Andy Farnsworth