[Gllug] OT: Hosting etc.

FORSTER, David david.forster at mfi.co.uk
Fri May 28 10:46:24 UTC 2004

Hi, slightly off-topic so please accept my apologies,

My friend recently registered a domain with register.com but now she's
looking to transfer it somewhere that can look after her domain, provide
email services and give her a small amount of web space (nothing special
needed, we're just talking a few MBs of HTML and images). Cost is, of
course, also an issue. I suggested UKFSN and the standard hosting account
looks good but the one thing it seems to be missing is Webmail (Jason,
please correct me if I'm wrong!). This is quite important as she needs to be
able to access her email from a web browser.

Can anyone suggest a good, reputable company?

Cheers,
David.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk