[Gllug] OT: Digital Audio Switch

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Fri May 28 10:44:21 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I know this is rather OT but I figure some of you will have experience
in this...

I've got three audio sources with coax digital audio outputs, but only
one input on my amp (when will the equipment manufacturers wake up and
put more inputs on...) I've been looking for a suitable switch for a
while to avoid the continuous replugging, but have only managed to find
an optical switch.

Anyone know of a decent coax switch? Or would a standard phono switch be
sufficient?

Cheers
Dylan

--