[Gllug] COurier Imapd: Failed to create cache file

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu May 6 14:19:23 UTC 2004

Whenever I use IMAP, I get this message in the logs.  Where is it
trying to create the file, and as what user?

May  6 15:17:51 localhost imaplogin: Error: Input/output error
May  6 15:17:51 localhost imaplogin: Check for proper operation and configuration
May  6 15:17:51 localhost imaplogin: of the File Access Monitor daemon
(famd).

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare,
terror, murder, bloodshed---they produced Michelangelo,
Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they
had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and
peace and what did that produce...? The cuckoo clock.

- Orson Welles
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk