[Gllug] Any bank not in the dark ages? Smile

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Thu May 6 14:05:48 UTC 2004

> > > Any opinions on Smile smile.co.uk?
> > I really, really hope this is just an infortunate start
> > though, as I like the thought of banking with an ethical
> > bank. It used to be that you couldn't access their site from a
> > Mac, but I think that may have been resolved.

> I have been with the coop for over 18 mths now and had a very shakey
> start but since then they have been very good.  Nasty cheap credit cards

fwiw the card was waiting for my in my post when I got back home
yesterday, so they had sorted it out.

"Towards a PVC free future", the card says on the back. Maybe that
has something to do with it?

other online awards: egg for their auto-log-you-into-other-online-accounts-
that-you-have feature. It's quite nifty, I'm not sure how many browers
it works in.

also amex for creating your online account as *soon* as you go there
to register your new card. One second I was creating my online account,
the next I was able to pay off my current balance. Nice.

Sarah.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk