[Gllug] OT Laptop repair London

Rob Crowther robertc at boogdesign.com
Wed May 26 21:39:30 UTC 2004

I've had good experiences with Procom - they are an authorised repair
centre for Toshiba, not sure if the do HP laptops but you can always ask?

http://www.procomdirect.com/procomn/procom%20service%20centre.asp

(Service is better than the website!)

They're on Store Street, which is just down from Goodge Street tube station.

Rob

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk