[Gllug] Odeon website

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri May 21 08:54:08 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, John Hearns wrote:

> I read on the Sohonet webpages that the NFT are acting as a testbed for
> a British digital cinema initiative. Cool.
> Do any of our Soho correspondents know more?

I went to a digital cinema demonstration there a year or so ago.  Was
most impressive!  I believe they're now projecting all they can
digitally.

The other digital cinema in London that I know of is the Ritzy.  Saw
Star Wars Ep 2 there.  Great projection tech, pity about the content.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "It's better to die on your feet than to
  live on your knees."
- Power and the Passion, Midnight Oil
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk