[Gllug] Traceroute query

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Mon May 31 10:26:27 UTC 2004

Hi Stig,

On Monday, May 31, 2004, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> On May 31 2004, Martin wrote:

>> You've not used Debian, yet, then :)

> Please shut up now.

> You're such a bigot that you're going to end up driving hardened Debian
> users *away* from Debian, just so they don't have to be associated with
> the likes of you.

The word bigot implies intolerance of those who disagree with me -
you're wrong. I have what's called "an opinion" instead.  Mailing
lists such as these provide a forum for people to, essentially,
exchange opinions.

If you dislike my opinion then I suggest you simply add
a filter to direct my bigotry to /dev/null

Regards

--
Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd.
http://www.clues.ltd.uk/