[Gllug] Odeon website

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 09:19:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:06:52AM +0100, Martyn Drake wrote:
> Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
>

> I've also suffered from silly teenagers trying to make out in the back of
> the cinema, making horrible slurping/sucking noises - they've no idea of how
> to kiss and it's just embarrassing for both them and the rest of the
> audience.

First time I went to the NFT I sat down, nice chairs, big screen, good slope
so no heads in the way. Then a guy next to me sits down and opens a big bag
of crisps. Literally 2-3 seconds later an NFT staff member comes over, shines
his flashlight in this guy's face like he's in a US cop movie, and says:

"If you want to eat those you have to leave".

Fantastic!

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk