[Gllug] Fedora DVDs

David Zverina david at zverina.co.uk
Thu May 20 14:48:49 UTC 2004

I have the FC2 DVD. It seems stable on my laptop (unlike the FC2-test3).
If you install it on dual boot machine you may want to install grub in
the boot sector of the linux partition instead of the MBR though. At
least until we have the final word on the MBR issue.

If you are near W1 (Bond Street) you can have the DVD in exchange for a
blank DVD+RW or £2. :)

Cheers,

Dave.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk