[Gllug] Vodafone mobile connect card

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Sat May 29 18:38:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 06:58:21PM +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Does anyone know if these things can be made to run under the blessed nix?

Hm, I don't know. I do know we have some surveyors in Portugal who use
these (Windows users) and say they get pretty good Europe-wide coverage,
and that it's much better than using AT&T's global roaming 56K dialup
service which most of our other surveyors use when on the road.

--
Russell Howe     | Why be just another cog in the machine,
rhowe at wiss.co.uk | when you can be the spanner in the works?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk