[Gllug] Sound problem

Chanka A. Perera chanka_perera at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 07:39:21 UTC 2004

--- Amias Channer <gllug at amias.org.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2004 07:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
> "Chanka A. Perera" <chanka_perera at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > problem is even if i plug my head phone still i
> can
> > hear sound from speeker at inside the cpu. so i
> can't
> > hear any songs at office :( , it's not getting
> stop.
>
> Are you sure its outputing to the sound card and not
> the 'audio' chip in your modem ?

yes very much :)
> <longshot>
> Also you could try turning down the 'speaker'
> channel in your mixer
> </longshot>
i tried using aumix and puting pcm1 and pcm2 up and
down but it's the same prob.. even with fedora c1
default kernel i'm getting same problem .. cna't
figure out from where the problem occure.. sad point
is it's work on winxp :( any way i'll try to look in
to it on monday when i go back to office .. thanks for
reply

chanka Perera

=====
http://www.linux.lk/~chanka