[Gllug] [AD] Freelance Job Vacancy: Lead Developer Wanted (Perl, PostgreSQL)

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.com
Fri May 14 15:24:46 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

I'm not an agency, this is not meant to offend and the successful
applicant get's a free pint of ale, bitter or lager ;-)

I'm looking for an experienced code wrangler (Perl) to lead a long term
s/w development project for a client of mine.

You need to have worked in a lead role before, be able to mange time and
resources effectively and - naturally - be good at Perl and possibly
other languages along with PostgreSQL / mySQL  skills.

This project is: (a) exciting, (b) cool and (c) challenging. Seriously,
it's for a portal site and intranet system (incl. CMS, CRM and ERP
functionalities). Also involved is MIS (mangement information system)
stuff (i.e. datamining and reporting).

I am currently developing the brief with the client and need to start
bringing more in-depth knowledge on board to finalise it (i.e. come up
with the definite roadmap and budgets).

If you are interested, please send a CV (or link to one) to me with a
short covering email telling me why you would want to get involved.

PS: This project will be OpenSource and probably be released under GPL
or similar license.

With kind regards,
Axel Segebrecht (Information Systems Consultant)

Call  +44 (0)7050 693 482
Visit http://www.segebrecht.com

--
GnuPG (www.gnupg.org) Public Encryption Key: