[Gllug] AMD64

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Wed Nov 24 09:22:05 UTC 2004

Indeed, and as such, I haven't had any problems with any of the kernel level
stuff including the on board ethernet. Its commonly available apps that are
not 64 bit clean or are only available as bins that are my problem. Those
need running under 32 bit emulation, which, incidentally 'just works' too :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk