[Gllug] Good linux magazines?

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Nov 9 14:31:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 12:27:01PM +0000, Jason wrote:

> Perhaps some among us could but many may feel they lack the writing
> abilities where they have the technical knowledge.

Writing a technical article is not much different from documenting an
application or procedure.  I concede that that is also a rare skill (or,
possibly, one that most people neglect) but all the more reason for
encouraging its development.

Great literary talent is not a pre-requisite.  Clarity is all.  It is
also a useful exercise because it's quite possible to be experienced in
a subject and yet never have articulated, even to yourself, the
knowledge gained and principles learned.

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.