[Gllug] [off-topc] iPod dock connector detials

Simon Jakesch simon.jakesch at proxima-tech.com
Thu Nov 18 22:15:34 UTC 2004

No worries there, I was searching google and came up with
some sites but just not the right one. I used the wrong
search terms. Anyway the site you gave me looks by far the
most promising although the remote control seems to be more
complex to implement than I had hoped.  But I will propably
still implement a line-out-universal-power-sync cable once
I have all the tools together.

This site looks very good for your purposes.
http://www.mindspring.com/~pmbenn/iPod/cable.htm

bye,
Simon

http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e0026607/ipod_remote/ipod_dock_pinout.html