[Gllug] Epson Stylus Photo 2100 && Linux?

Benedikt Heinen gllug at ml.icemark.net
Fri Nov 12 22:43:55 UTC 2004

   does anyone here have an Epson Stylus 2100 and used in from within
Linux?  I'm thinking about buying myself a photo printer, and that one was
recommended by the shop I went into -- unfortunately, linuxprinting.org
only lists the printer as "mostly supported", so I'd rather like to see an
actual print from it before I might go for that one...

Or - in lieu of that particular printer - does anyone here have another
(A3) photo printer and successfully used it under linux?

   Benedikt

 	ABRUPT, adj.  Sudden, without ceremony, like the arrival of a
 	cannon-shot and the departure of the soldier whose interests
 	are most affected by it.
 			(Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk