[Gllug] A Book for Bedtime

David David at aliada.plus.com
Thu Nov 18 19:32:03 UTC 2004

As will be painfully obvious from recent postings (but thanks to Mike Brodbelt
for his really gold mine posting) I am trying to scramble thru the foothills
of Linux. So, I have tried my best to read the sweet words that appear here,
the basic books, like Running Linux, and newgroups to pick up 'stuff' as I go
along. But what I would like to read are books that help me off the lowest
rung of this ladder. For example, it would be good to gain an understanding
of the directory structure under Linux. There are, of course, lots of other
'stuff' out there. What I, and I am sure plenty of others, would like is a
short list of books or articles on a variety of topics that focus on giving
us a greater understanding that, in your opinion, really do the business.

David Reed
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk