[Gllug] USB A4 flatbed scanners

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Nov 9 22:48:48 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, N.Pauli wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a usb A4 flatbed scanner <?100 from their recent
> purchasing experience. I'm running Mandrake 10.0. I've tried the Mandrake
> hardware site but all their scanners are out of date. Like printers, I think
> many of the manufacturers turn over their models so rapidly that it is hard
> for an archive to keep up to date.

Buy one on eBay that is well supported.  No, really.

I just gave away an Epson 600U Perfection and it was excellent and
well-supported.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein