[Gllug] alternative to ETH_P_ALL

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sat Nov 13 12:39:29 UTC 2004

Excuse if this is messy, Im using squirrelmail in a cafe.

as far as i know,the new sctp is part of the ip system in linux, it 'is'
the same level that i want to do stuff at but it uses calls within the
ip_recv function,

it looks like simply interrogating all skbs to choose IP ones is my best bet.

Ill let you know how i get on

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk