[Gllug] Comments on Novatech 17 " TFT Multimedia Flat Screen Monitor In Silver

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Tue Nov 9 16:02:08 UTC 2004

Well, I bought this one
(http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NOV-TFT19S)

It is a reasonable monitor. Copes nicely with Ubuntu at 1280x1024. Video can
be a little blocky at times, this looks like it depends on the quality of the
source as much as the monitor. Some sources are good quality others are not. I
would not worry too much about the multimedia bits though as the speakers are
not powered so the lack a little punch.

I have only had it a week so I cant pass much more comment on it yet.

Simon