[Gllug] Wanted: Python/Zope/Plone and .NET developer

Daniel Fairs daniel.fairs at spiderplant.net
Fri Oct 8 09:42:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

Apologies for posting vacancies to the list, but I'm not having much luck
through other channels!

I'm looking for a developer with Python experience, and particularly Zope
and Plone. Cross-platform work is required, so experience with the M$
stuff is also needed - ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and good old ASP
(VBScript). Target platforms are Linux, Solaris, Windows and Internet
Explorer.

This perm position is based in Central London.

Contact me off-list with CVs, salary expectations and so forth. Please
forward this mail on to anybody who's interested!

No agents please. Thanks for reading this!

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Fairs <daniel.fairs at spiderplant.net>