[Gllug] [OT]Reforming wayward web designers

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 09:20:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, David Damerell mused:
> Also, from the Debian post, I think I see the problem; you
> essentially want never to have to learn anything; hence the desire for
> GUI FTP clients, not to get to grips with CSS...

This is, I fear, the common case with humanity: many such people get
into positions of power, where the damage they can do is immense.

--
`I agree that school is a learning environment, and learning to
 intimidate others -- aka "social skills" -- is part of that.'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk