[Gllug] [OT]Reforming wayward web designers

Robert Postill robert at grinning-cat.com
Fri Oct 1 22:38:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 12:04, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> This is not strictly a technical problem, and nor is it strictly a Linux
> issue. This is an issue that many/most of us will face at one point or
> another, and well, there *is* a Linux server involved :)
Amen, knock 'em into shape, that's what I say :)
> I want to find a really good article on Web site design,
> Suggestions, please. Thanks,
Me, I like http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/.  Simple ideas with examples
of bad design.  Only pity is that domain name, couldn't have picked a
dodgier one if he'd tried :)

Hope that helps and stay strong...no-one needs more Flash.
Regards.
Robert.
--
Robert Postill