[Gllug] Recommendation for Content Management System

john at sinodun.org.uk john at sinodun.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 07:39:06 UTC 2004

Dear all,

Some time ago I did some experimentation with Plone for a CMS here at
school.  Nothing came of it at the time, but I'm hoping to start
investigating CMSs again.  However, since then Plone has dropped out of
the Debian Sarge distro and doesn't show any sign of getting back in.  Can
anyone recommend an alternative CMS with similar features please -
preferably one which is included in Debian Sarge?  (There are several
there, but I'm looking for recommendations.)

Cheers,
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk