[Gllug] dual cpu mobo

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Fri Oct 15 07:54:56 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 14:56, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:

> The thread title +was+ "dual cpu mobo" until Mr Tim Clark got hold
> of it and a new thread began. IIRC this has already been discussed
> on this list!!! ;-)
>
> Any mobo recommendations? Esp. if I can run lm_sensors on it.

Re. lm_sensors I would consult the lm_sensors homepage,
and also Google for a 'pre-prepared' sensors.conf

I'm thinking about this as over a year ago I was posting about
getting lm_sensors running on Rioworks HDAMA dual Opteron motherboards.
I believe Bredroll had it running at the time.
I've recently returned to the subject and I'm surpised there is no
ready-packaged solution.

My advice would be to go for a well-known brand of motherboard.

I also found this site when Iw as Googling  http://www.2cpu.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk