[Gllug] re: kitchen knives

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 18:39:58 UTC 2004

t.clarke wrote:
> Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>....that's not what it's for. It also doesn't tell you how to injure
>>yourself with kitchen knives.)
>

> Who needs instructions on that ?  -  but instructions on how NOT to
> would be useful!  :-)

That's easy. Don't make curry while drunk. This is also how not to get
oil all over the kitchen floor, and how not to scald yourself with
boiling water while putting the pilau rice in the oven.

There are of course no doubt other ways of injuring yourself by making
curry when drunk, but I recently managed all three in a single curry.
The curry was fine though:)

Regards, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk