[Gllug] Diploma in Open Source

Mick Farmer mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 10:55:22 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

Here at Birkbeck we're offering a Diploma in Open Source IT
Apps (see http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/itapps/diploss.html) and
would like to contact organisations who are either
deploying, or thinking of deploying, OSS on the desktop.  We
will encourage their staff to study for this Diploma.

If you know of any such organisations, or want to comment on
any aspect of our offering, please let me know.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk