[Gllug] make xconfig

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 14:22:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 02:38:10PM +0100, Ian Norton wrote:
> I admit over-reaction there. Apologies,

An apology? On a mailing list? On the Internet? With its reputation?

> dpkg-reconfigure g++ might have done it,

Not sure why, but I always thought dpkg-reconfigure was just for debconf
stuff - a useful tool indeed.

Something I forgot to mention to the OP - if they have the GTK libraries
and headers installed, then make gconfig'll try to build a GTK version
of the config tool. Depending on what the OP is trying to achieve, this
may well be sufficient...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk