[Gllug] Sticklers

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Sep 1 08:53:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Nix wrote:

> > Then again there are others, like me, who are just too lazy to care ;)
>
> Thus says the person who's only ever been spotted making spelling errors
> in one area: his own name and the names of his own organizations, and
> such things. :)

That's just a symptom of my being confused as to who I am ;)

Anyway the main spelling error wrt organisation was years ago when I
bought an off the shelf company with the spelling error already in place.
It wasn't worth £20 to fix it.

Josan Cloffrid
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk