[Gllug] enlightenment DR16.7.1 *new*

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 09:09:04 UTC 2004

Russell Howe wrote:
> Compiled, using whatever libs Debian sid has, so it's always possible
> that E expects more recent libs with different behaviour.

E 0.16.7 now uses imlib2, and there are bugs in older versions of that
which enlightenment does a good job of showing up. So a recent version
will definitely help...

> It's OK, but I still think it needs work.

There have been some niggling focus bugs which seem to be taking a while
to iron out. Reports on the mailing list suggest that at least one still
remains. I've also found a very annoying (to me) issue with the pager
snapshots - appears to be some dodgy caching of pixmaps going on.

Not enough to stop me using it, but yeah - a little more work.

Roll on e17... :)

Cheers

--
Stuart