[Gllug] Ubuntu (was: Re: Help !!!!)

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Thu Sep 30 07:53:04 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 08:47, NorthLondon John wrote:

> Has anyone else on the list tried Ubuntu? I've got to say, I think I've
> found my distribution. User-friendly but not dumbed-down. Fast, light
> and uncluttered. Great attitude and great community as well. Woo!

This distro seems great for those who want a more-often-updated debian,
but don't want to run unstable.  I don't see why these people don't sit
on testing, though.

I've mentioned before that I run production boxes on unstable, so I have
all the bleeding edge I need, anyway. :)

--
Martin A. Brooks <martin at clues.ltd.uk>
Clues Ltd

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk