[Gllug] Ubuntu (was: Re: Help !!!!)

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Thu Sep 30 08:25:03 UTC 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:53:04 +0100
"Martin A. Brooks" <martin at clues.ltd.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 08:47, NorthLondon John wrote:
>

> I've mentioned before that I run production boxes on unstable, so I have
> all the bleeding edge I need, anyway. :)

As a long-time RedHat admin I've never understood the situation with
testing/unstable and security updates. When perusing the debian.org site I get
put off by the big warning that says No Security Updates for Testing/Unstable.

So how does running production servers on unstable work with respect to that?

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk